Thursday 27 November 2014

November Favorites


Hi there! This is going to be my first post on this blog (whoop whoop), so grab yourself a seat and a drink of your choice and I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting on it.

This month I've been stuck writing exams and honestly I have been loving all these things A LOT. They have helped me not look too much like a zombie and have kept me feeling fresh, more awake and have kept me more together. It is also summer here in South Africa, so some these things are also my essentials for the hot weather. 

Toni & Guy - Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray

I have been loving this sea salt spray as it has given my hair so much texture without weighing it down. All I do is spray my hair from root to tip and scrunch it up and I have that messy "out of the surf" beach hair look, when actually I haven't left my room.

Dermalogica - Active Moist

This product is a bit on the pricey side, but if you are looking for a daily moisturiser that gets rid of dehydration, then you should definitely look into this one. It is very light on my skin and I have certainly seen a difference in my skin's texture.

Essence - Cooling Eye Roll-On

This has been my life-saver during exams. It kept my looking awake, which is exactly what I needed. It is also perfect for summer as it is very cooling, keeping you feeling fresh and looking bright-eyed. 

Swarovski - Aura Perfume

This has a light fruity, floral and musky scent. It is very feminine and isn't too strong. I have received many compliments when I have been wearing this, making me want to wear it even more. I think it is the perfect scent for summer.

Lush - You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt

I would like to just say that it did not look like this when I brought it, I have just been enjoying it so much and this is all I have left (sadly). This is one of Lush's bath melts which means it is very beneficial for the skin, which is just bonus to me because it smells incredible (but then again, I love mangoes, I am currently drinking mango juice right now actually). I have had quite a few pamper evenings to de-stress and this is honestly the best de-stresser. I don't even want to leave the bath once I have popped this in. 

Indian Roadside Stall - Crystal Pendant

I got this necklace in India during the August holidays (there is a blog post soon to come). It is just so special to me and brings back so many lovely memories.

My Cat - Garfield 

Lastly, but certainly not least, is my cat. He has been sitting on my bed every single day of my exams and he just makes me so happy. JUST LOOK HOW FLUFFY HE IS. 

I hope you have had a wonderful November and I would love to hear what you have been loving this month. 

Victoria xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com